yikes, did you gals hear the box will be no more (?)

1. sorry if i missed this on another thread :confused1::shrugs::crybaby:

2. no more of the box style? oh no...

3. yeppers, that's the word on the street from an SA @ "Barney's" :s

4. awww! i really like the box. the box is one of my favorite b-bag styles.

5. aww, that's too bad. Never had the chance to own the style but I always thought they were cute!

6. ^ My fav too. I hope it isn't discontinued.

7. i donno, i couldn't believe it either, but the SA was totally convinced :Push:

8. What do those of you think of the Box vs. the Twiggy. I have been a Twiggy girl until now, but I saw a last season colour that I want that is only avail in the box, but I have only loved the Twiggy. Get the box or wait for a second hand Twiggy?? How great is the box??

I wish you well,

Bridget

9. Bridget...the box is very similar to the twiggy, just smaller and more square-ish looking. I really like it!

10. I know, I've seen both, I am more asking about those who have both, what their usage is. Are they as easy to get into as the Twiggy, do they look more constructed/ boxy when full?

I wish you well,

Bridget

11. i've got both & i can say that the box is definitely smaller & has more of a "box-like" shape, opposed to the twiggy which is bigger & has more of a "log-like" shape :cutesy:

12. really? so we have the box and the purse possibly being discontinued after this season. but they added the part-time, afternoon, mid-afternoon, bowling/mini bowling and a few more, right?

13. yikes, as suspected, i must of missed that, soooooooooooo sad :crybaby:

14. WHAT....? first the purse, now the box?
    whats goin on.....?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice