yikes! 19k for this pendant!

its authentic...or a SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER fake! the diamond detailing on that is magnificient! just look at it! sorry, im a diamonds girl! i would pay that much if i held it and it screams to me...

I took this picture out of my one catalog I got in the mail. It was from September 2003 so the prices have gone up for them, if there are any out there still. They all come packaged in their own MC hard sided case

Attachments

• DSC01336.JPG
    DSC01336.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 61
Yes, these pendants did exist.

As for whether the one in this particular auction is real, it's hard to say - there aren't enough close-up pictures.

And yes, the box is great - it'd be an adorable trinket box!:heart:

The panda is beautiful but can you say LOCO, Who in their right mind would pay $14 or even $20,000 for a pendant:rant: I would rather spend that dough on a trunk.:yes: $20,000, on a pendant :shocked: I don't think so :lecture:

elle said:
The piece does exist, but I don't know enough about it to determine if the auction is definitely authentic. I have no reason to believe the auction is fake though...seller has good feedback, the multicolor box looks authentic, and it just doesn't look like cheap crap! I'd like to hear why xLAUx thinks it's fake.

Ok, the piece exists, but if i were the seller i put better pictures for a piece so expensive, isn't it?
I usually stay away from seller that put bad pictures or don't post them, it seems to me a sign of fake..
by the way, it's only my opinion:yes: