YIIPPIE credit card approved... bag time!?!?

LVoepink

Mar 5, 2010
MBNA had taken ages to get back to me and I was starting to think my application got rejected, but i went into my mailbox today and there it was :yahoo:APPROVED:yahoo: just got to wait a week or so for the card to arrive. 20,000 air miles added if I use £250 in the 90 days (I think) and 3 months no interest, so im thinking i should celebrate with an LV bag :biggrin: plus that will defo get me past £250!!! Now onto the bags (sorry that the above was a bit off topic)

I was set on getting a mono speed 30...
Classic
Matches my SLGs
Durable

BUT then I saw the petit noe epi in white and I fell in love!!! Its a tiny bit out of price range but with the no interest I have 3 months to sort that out :P I have a few questions though...
firstly The epi is out of stock online, is it a limited edition or anything?
white... bad idea?? or is it easy to clean
and ive read a few posts about the way it closes, is it going to drive me mad as an everyday bag?

thanks in advance :nuts:

Last edited:
I love the Epi Ivorie! Epi bags are pretty easy to clean and keep clean. Have fun with your new credit card, but remember to pay it off right away (sorry to sound like your mother:winkiss:).

I would pick epi over mono any day. I love the irovie color. Also be sure to pay it off asap! I'm young and probably have too big of a credit limit, but i'm very careful to pay it off in full at the end of the month.

thanks VintageVuitton
I only got it for the airmiles, plus I have money in my savings, so I can pay it off :smile: but im going to try and pay my credit card off with my normal account. Im not silly and I promise I wont get in debt!

I say combine the two concepts and get an epi ivoire speedy!!!

The Epi is really easy to take care of. It's really durable and easy to clean.

Side note: My SA told me that the Epi Noe is being discontinued?