Yiipeee.....got my Wapity today ~

Apr 20, 2006
So glad I got my MC white Waptiy today :yes: it is so cute ..... can't wait to put my little things into this case :flowers: but i think i better stop my shopping spree right now for at least a few month otherwise i won't have any money left for a holiday :lol:

Attachments

• wapity 1.JPG
    wapity 1.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 90
I have a question after my comment - first, it's wayyy cute - I love the mc soft pastelly look so light and bright for summer!

ok my question is - what the heck do you use a wapity for??? what will it fit?

ahhhhhh I see! I'm so unorganized, I have a horrible habit of simply throwing everything into my bags and then having to dig for them infinitely when I need something. I have a tendency of loosing lip gloss that way too!

monablu said:
ahhhhhh I see! I'm so unorganized, I have a horrible habit of simply throwing everything into my bags and then having to dig for them infinitely when I need something. I have a tendency of loosing lip gloss that way too!
I am like that too...that's why i bought the wapity case !! now i can put my lip gloss, digicam and foundation into this cutie ~ i think everyone should get a wapity :roflmfao: