Yiha, got my groovee in cream with gold hardware !!

kaatje73

Aug 22, 2008
( Dr Q groovee cream )

It was nowhere to be found but I've got it and am soooo happy with it :yahoo:. It will be a little bit of a challenge to keep it clean with 3 small kids but I just loved :heart: this bag and hey, ME is just as important in life than the kids, right?

I just wish the handles would be a little bit longer, it does go over my shoulder but with a coat on it won't be possible.

Anybody want to share their groovee experiences?

Oh, I am new here....

Ciao! :heart:

congratulations! do you have photos? :biggrin: i don't think i've seen anyone with the cream Groovee yet. It was from resort wasn't it?

I have the Groovee in Chocolate. LOVE IT!............ though, i would've loved it more if i were able to get my hands on the Bordeaux :x

ooooo- that sounds SO fabulous! Post pics- I am in love with the Groovee! And GOLD hardware- oh my I am getting excited.....I might have to look for one of those myself :drool:

I have a black one with gold hardware! I LOVE it. I leave the shoulder strap on mine because I like the way it dangles and I use the top handles (they fit over my shoulder). My zipper pull ripped off, (i barely used it) but I never used it to open and close my bag, always the actual zipper.

Congrats, the color combo sounds lovely!!! Do post pics when you get her! :biggrin:

And here she is !!!
tas.jpg