Yiha, got my groovee in cream with gold hardware !!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ( Dr Q groovee cream )

It was nowhere to be found but I've got it and am soooo happy with it :yahoo:. It will be a little bit of a challenge to keep it clean with 3 small kids but I just loved :heart: this bag and hey, ME is just as important in life than the kids, right?

I just wish the handles would be a little bit longer, it does go over my shoulder but with a coat on it won't be possible.

Anybody want to share their groovee experiences?

Oh, I am new here....

Ciao! :heart:

2. congratulations! do you have photos? :biggrin: i don't think i've seen anyone with the cream Groovee yet. It was from resort wasn't it?

I have the Groovee in Chocolate. LOVE IT!............ though, i would've loved it more if i were able to get my hands on the Bordeaux :x

3. It sounds gorgeous - I love cream/white with gold HW! Congratulations and post pics if you can!

4. congratulations!!!! welcome to tpf (and the mj sub-forum!) please share pics...we LOVE pictures!!!! ;)

5. Welcome! The combo of the cream leather & gold hardware sound gorgeous! Congrats.

6. ooooo- that sounds SO fabulous! Post pics- I am in love with the Groovee! And GOLD hardware- oh my I am getting excited.....I might have to look for one of those myself :drool:

7. Welcome to the MJ forum! And congratulations on your new bag. It sounds really pretty.

8. I have a black one with gold hardware! I LOVE it. I leave the shoulder strap on mine because I like the way it dangles and I use the top handles (they fit over my shoulder). My zipper pull ripped off, (i barely used it) but I never used it to open and close my bag, always the actual zipper.

Congrats, the color combo sounds lovely!!! Do post pics when you get her! :biggrin:

9. Welcome! I love the groovee, esp with gold hardware. Congrats on your new purchase, post pics soon!!

10. Congrats - it sounds really pretty!

11. Welcome to the forum! Cream is so pretty with gold hardware, hope to see pics!

12. And here she is !!! [​IMG]

13. Welcome!! The cream and gold is such a classy combination!

14. Thanks for posting a pic!

15. I have this purse...love it!