YG Pave pendant vs Guilloche pendant?

I prefer the pave. I have it in white gold, though. I do think it would be a little much to wear the guilloche earrings and pendant together, though. I'd try on the pave with your earrings.

Your name was the clue! I am, too, but didn't go to CH (originally from SC and older than you). I don't have a lot of VCA, but I love it, so I am happy to answer any questions that I can!

Reactions: tarheelap
I'm second-guessing the earrings, now! Where do I start? I can't even decide on YG or WG because I wear both. I initially thought the guilloche earrings were different from anything I have and subtle luxury, but something I could wear frequently, dress up/dress down when I do wear YG. Now I'm wondering if I should have gotten hammered YG or a stone earring instead. Longevity and ease of care is a major concern. Help!

Reactions: DS2006 and hhw
I'm second-guessing the earrings, now! Where do I start? I can't even decide on YG or WG because I wear both. I initially thought the guilloche earrings were different from anything I have and subtle luxury, but something I could wear frequently, dress up/dress down when I do wear YG. Now I'm wondering if I should have gotten hammered YG or a stone earring instead. Longevity and ease of care is a major concern. Help!
I just got the earrings too. I’m not worried about “ease of care” since it’s hard to scratch your earrings. They are classic in my opinion and stunning so no worries about longevity either.

My first piece was the hammered yellow gold bracelet. Honestly, for very casual wear (which is about 95% of the time for me), I prefer the classic hammered gold. For more dressy earrings, I'd go with the pave in either metal (I have those in wg and am thinking about the yg down the road). The guilloche are beautiful but lean toward the more dressy side. So it kind of depends on your lifestyle and the purpose for which you are buying them. I just don't like mixing guilloche and classic hammered, but pave pieces can go with either of those.

Reactions: hhw and tarheelap
My first piece was the hammered yellow gold bracelet. Honestly, for very casual wear (which is about 95% of the time for me), I prefer the classic hammered gold. For more dressy earrings, I'd go with the pave in either metal (I have those in wg and am thinking about the yg down the road). The guilloche are beautiful but lean toward the more dressy side. So it kind of depends on your lifestyle and the purpose for which you are buying them. I just don't like mixing guilloche and classic hammered, but pave pieces can go with either of those.

Thanks! This is what I'm wondering about - hammered vs guilloche. Also, both mix with pave, but would either hammered or guilloche mix with a MOP pendant?

I don't have the pave pendant but it seems to be the easiest to wear and will last the test of time. Even the back of the pendant has a nice design that I've heard can be worn front-facing for a different look.

Guilloche is a fine choice for earrings! We all need to start somewhere :smile: And you will probably collect more in the future. Are you not planning on anymore VCA earrings?

Reactions: hhw and tarheelap