YG love bracket with tennis bracelet in YG or WG?

If you have a yellow gold Cartier love, what color tennis bracelet would you buy?

• Yellow gold

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • White gold

Votes: 57 74.0%

• Total voters

myztic

O.G.
Dec 5, 2010
I have a yellow gold Cartier love that I’d love to stack a tennis bracelet with. I think the white gold makes the diamonds pop on a tennis bracelet but I don’t know if it would clash with the yellow gold from the Cartier love. Should I get the tennis bracelet in YG or WG? If you have a pic, I’d love to see it.

I am unable to try this on before my husband buys it. (He is currently traveling.)

Reactions: Tote Ali
I wear my classic and thin love bracelets with a white gold tennis bracelet. I also wear my yg love ring with a white gold infinity band. I love the contrast.

Last edited:
If you love white gold, go for white gold. Matching all your jewelry is a personality trait, just as matching your nailpolish with your lipstick or the color of your shoes to your bag. If you want to wear both, please do.

And you don't have to try out the real deal to see the effect. If you already own the love, you can try out a white gold or yellow gold looking bijoux bracelet to see what you love most. My experience is that pictures don't do jewelry justice. I need to wear it and see it under different lighting to get a feel for it.

I have both a YG and WG TB. The WG does show off a whiter diamond color so you can go down in color...G/H shows up
white/near colorless. For the YG TB I went up to color F and was glad I did.

I think @scheurin posted the difference in diamonds set in white and yellow gold with two of her beloved Panthere rings. Maybe she wants to post the picture here too? It made me change my mind for sure. Thank you for that Scheurin.

Reactions: scheurin