YG love bracelet with or without diamonds?

manana

O.G.
Oct 4, 2007
I cannot decide!! I thought I really wanted to save for the 4 diamonds one, but as I see the YG without diamonds more and more it has really grown on me...for those of you with experience, which do you prefer? If you have the one with 4 diamonds, are you thrilled you waited and saved? or if you have the all screws model, do you love it more because the screw motif is more obvious? I normaly like some bling but the diamonds are very small and since I have not a Cartier boutique near me, have tried on neither one on my actual wrist...If you have pics of either please post..thanks in advance!!

I think I would prefer the classic no diamonds one. It's actually on my wishlist, but I have so many other "responsible" things I must achieve first.
Yellow gold would be awesome! I know several ladies own these beauties.

Hi again, we are obviously on at the same time:smile:...do you say that because of the way it looks? I wonder if I am trying to figure out, if cost was no issue, does the one with screws only, just look better aesthetically? Sometimes I think it does, which surprises me because I love sparkles.

I prefer the one with no diamonds because it can be dressed up or down. I wouldn't always want the diamonds on my wrist because I would find it to dressy at times. But i still think they are both beautiful!

have the same delimma. i perfer 4 diamond. but i am patiently waiting to see if they might change the closure to be the same as the new pave diamond ones. one click and it's off! i hope they will do the same for the orignal ones...