YG love bracelet with or without diamonds?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I cannot decide!! I thought I really wanted to save for the 4 diamonds one, but as I see the YG without diamonds more and more it has really grown on me...for those of you with experience, which do you prefer? If you have the one with 4 diamonds, are you thrilled you waited and saved? or if you have the all screws model, do you love it more because the screw motif is more obvious? I normaly like some bling but the diamonds are very small and since I have not a Cartier boutique near me, have tried on neither one on my actual wrist...If you have pics of either please post..thanks in advance!!

2. I think I would prefer the classic no diamonds one. It's actually on my wishlist, but I have so many other "responsible" things I must achieve first.
    Yellow gold would be awesome! I know several ladies own these beauties.

3. Hi again, we are obviously on at the same time:smile:...do you say that because of the way it looks? I wonder if I am trying to figure out, if cost was no issue, does the one with screws only, just look better aesthetically? Sometimes I think it does, which surprises me because I love sparkles.

4. I prefer the one with no diamonds because it can be dressed up or down. I wouldn't always want the diamonds on my wrist because I would find it to dressy at times. But i still think they are both beautiful!

5. I went to Cartier tonight and I prefer no diamonds. WG bracelet is next up on my wishlist but it is $4450 now!

6. wow really? It went up 600$?? I keep thinking I will like all gold best...not sure why!! But I think my made is pretty much made up!

7. oh whoops I think you were saying the new price of WG so yellow may still be 3800...

8. ^ Yes still $3850

9. I definately vote for the one with diamonds. But I love sparkly things too.

10. no diamonds.

11. I have the wg no diamonds and love it, I am hoping for the yellow gold or rose gold no diamonds next.

12. have the same delimma. i perfer 4 diamond. but i am patiently waiting to see if they might change the closure to be the same as the new pave diamond ones. one click and it's off! i hope they will do the same for the orignal ones...

13. I just got the WG with 6 diamonds and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's a nice surprise to look and see a diamond mixed in with the screws.

14. My vote is for the one without the diamonds. I like the classic look of it.