YG Love Bangle owners: what other jewelries do you wear it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wondering, what other jewelries do you wear when you wear your YG love bangle?
    I'm really interested in getting one, but I mostly wear my wedding set, which is diamond with platinum. My watches are white J12 and stainless steel rolex, and sometimes I wear my solitaire necklace in WG. I think the YG bangle will look either really awkward or really stand out w/ the rest of my jewelry......what do you guys think?

2. I meant to say Love bracelet actually...

3. I wear a yg Love bangle on my left wrist with my tt Rolex daily. I have a plat/dia wed band on daily and on my right hand wear either an all wg ring/all yg ring/or tt ring.....depending on my mood. I wear a delicate yg chain with a pave hamsa bracelet with a fun Sydney Evan bracelet together on the right wrist. Have been wearing a yg necklace but I change out my necklaces to either all wg or yg. On the ears, wear my dia studs set in wg or yg large hoops. I love my LOVE and it doesn't bother me if it stands out if I end up wearing more wg than yg.

4. I wear similar items as you and have a yg love bracelet on my right hand with a matching yg love ring. It doesn't look akward because to me they are a match on that hand. I never was one for mixing and matching but i love the love bracelet in yg, it's stunning.

5. even though mine isn't YG, it's still RG which is very similar.

in fact, it's the only YG/RG piece that i wear (except for inexpensive YG hoop earrings i love to wear). my watch is SS and my wedding rings are white gold and platinum, and my necklace that i wear everyday is white gold with white & black diamonds.

i love mixing and matching—i specifically wanted my LOVE bangle to be either YG or RG because i wanted it to stand out above the rest. and it worked.

6. i mix my metals, but even if i didn't, i would still get a rg love bracelet because it "pops" out more.

7. i just wear my wedding set (platinum halo/eternity style rings) and my white J12...I don't really mind the mixing of pieces either.