yey! my first ysl -- black patent croc downtown :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009
    hi!!! i'm a newbie here in the ysl forum and because of your gorgeous pictures i started obsessing about ysl :graucho:

just want to share my happiness with my first ysl -- love it! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful bag, tamy. Congrats on your first YSL!

3. Gorgeous! Congrats on your first!

4. What a great choice! I love the DT and the croc gives it an edge, IMO:girlsigh:

5. Welcome to YSL! :welcome2:

The Downtown is a fantastic choice for a first bag. Enjoy, and please be sure to post a pic in our Reference Library.

6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Excellent choice.

7. WOw....so beautifuL!!

I have a black patent downtown and i love it! congrats!

8. congrats tamy
    love the downtown and in my experience ysl patent is excellent
    no finger smudges no tears nothing
    i am sure you will enjoy the bag !

9. Wow! That is a hot bag! Congrats! Downtown is such a great bag!

10. nice bag

11. Fabulous bag! Congrats, and enjoy!

12. Congrats on your first YSL! The quilted patent Downtown was a great choice, it's so versatile and the patent is really durable. It's lovely and you'll be able to use it for years to come.

13. thank you everybody for your replies!! i really love it, been using it almost everyday since i got it :graucho:

the patent is wonderful, like you guys said -- its really soft and no smudges! :heart:

14. Oh I absolutely love this one! I love my DT in blk patent w/gold hw but when this came out later it made me wish for this instead!

15. Gorgeous! What a versatile bag! Perfect for everyday. Seriously.