YEY! Anthra08 CP!

don't blow!

BBagBoy
Sep 17, 2006
This one is a story, lol. For almost a year I had a beauty black CP from ss07, with probably the best leather on any BBag I have (even better than my plomb courier and 03 weekender!) Then a couple weeks ago it was a friends bday... well, to make a long story short, I left my pretty in a cab after one too many drinks, and never saw it again :crybaby:

In true bbag crazed fashion, I saw this as an excuse to get another coin purse :tup: After waiting two long weeks, the 2008 anthracite/charcol cp is mine!! And it's beautiful, especially the leather.

Even though it's called Anthracite, BalNY calls it Charcol for good reason. Unlike my plomb or some Anthr07s I've seen, you DEFINITELY will not mistake this for black. It's a true dark charcol grey, but soooo pretty, quite possibly the most perfect grey bal has done so far. Here are some pics, including a plomb comparison. I had an impossible time capturing the true color, but it looks closest to the last one (no flash by itself)

I've thought I'd never say this, EVER, but... thank god I lost my Balenciaga! :graucho:
IMG_1500 resize.jpg
No flash v.s plomb

IMG_1501 resize.jpg
Flash v.s plomb

IMG_1502 resize.jpg
flash by itself

IMG_1504 resize.jpg
no flash by itself

So sorry to hear about your black CP....hopefully you didn't lose anything else valuable along with it.

I thinkthe new anthra is a great alternative to black, it's such a pretty, rich grey. Congrats on your new beauty!

thanks for the comparison shots. 08 anthra has turned out to be true to what it's meant to be: a dark grey with no undertones like 07's. sorry about your black CP and congrats on the replacement!

Congrats! I am so happy that you found a new "love"! Horrible to loose you darling in a cap after one too many drinks (yup, been there done that,lol)....you new friend is gorgeous!

Kat;)

What a cutie. :PThese little things are so addictive. :Push:You Anthra CP is gorgeous. Congrats.:yahoo:
attachment.php