Yet another "which wallet" thread

May 1, 2011
It's that time of the year (I'm planning my trips and LV purchases) so I'm opening another topic related to wallets. This forum always helped me making decisions so I hope you will help this time as well.

I have the zcp in black multicolor (with grenade interior) which I should use only in smaller bag and like a fun, summer wallet. But over the past 7 month I'm using it as my everyday wallet. Still, I want to buy bigger one, and leave this one for its original intention.

New wallet must be in monogram, don't want any other pattern. My first choice was Emilie (in red), but I'm scared of taking that wallet because of the topics about bad quality. I would still want to wear wallet which I can use for years without fear of scrapping etc. Second choice is the Sarah. Like Emilie, but Emilie looks so easy (and Sarah looks heavy to me), I don't want a heavy wallet.

That is all I can think of, if you have any other suggestions (and pictures) I would like to hear them. Only thing that matters that wallet is in monogram and that it is not heavy (hate carrying heavy bag), and of course that is useable in everyday life.

PS: I already have a ZCP so I would like something without a zipper and I don't need a lot of space for cards.

Last edited:
I love my Sarah. I've used mine pretty much every single day for nearly three years and stuffed - still looks brand new. I love how the cc slots are arranged - 4 in front for my main cards and 6 in back for the ones I rarely use. I really like the zipper compartment as well - I keep gift cards in there so I remember to use them and a little bit if change if I have them but I empty all coins as it gets too heavy to lug them around.

We can be total wallet twins :smile:

I love my Sarah. I've used mine pretty much every single day for nearly three years and stuffed - still looks brand new. I love how the cc slots are arranged - 4 in front for my main cards and 6 in back for the ones I rarely use. I really like the zipper compartment as well - I keep gift cards in there so I remember to use them and a little bit if change if I have them but I empty all coins as it gets too heavy to lug them around.

We can be total wallet twins :smile:

Thank you for your replay. Sarah is a good value for money. It is first on my wishlist for now. So, maybe we are going to be wallet twins :graucho:

I have both the Sarah and Emilie but I prefer the Emilie. You are right, it is much lighter than the Sarah. I love it too because I'm able to fit my cell phone in the larger pocket. So my vote is for EMILIE!!

I have both the Sarah and Emilie but I prefer the Emilie. You are right, it is much lighter than the Sarah. I love it too because I'm able to fit my cell phone in the larger pocket. So my vote is for EMILIE!!

Thank you :smile:

I have just one question...do you have any quality issues with your Emilie?

Sure thing! I just got the Sarah in Rosé Velours and it's so pretty and feminine. Have you seen it?

I love it in Rose Velours! Big congrats to you!

I find the insolite lighter than either the Sarah or the Zippy.

Oh, thank you so much for this information. LV store is so far from my city (4-5 hours drive one way) and this is a great information for me :smile:

Thank you :smile:

I have just one question...do you have any quality issues with your Emilie?

I don't have an Emilie - I'm planning on getting one in Damier Ebene though. There are quality issues on the mono ones with the colored interiors as the outer snap can scratch or peel, so I don't recommend that one. I don't believe there are any quality issues with the Damier Ebene.