Yet another surprise-bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've had several Ants... neither one of them made my heart sing, and they have all gone to new homes. Yesterday I went to a little shop nearby and what did I find on the shelf:nuts: Ooh, yes - brand new oak Darwin Ant!

Well, it has been handled by customers over the past years(yes, years!) - and has developed a nice patina. It seems that every time they sold one, they took a new one, and so little Darwin Ant was left on the shelf waiting for me to come and give him a home - got a nice discount, too!:yahoo: He was a little thirsty, and got plenty to drink when we got home - and now he is in pretty good shape!

Attached Files:

2. Now that is EXACTLY the type of bag I'm looking for - he's gorgeous!

3. Gorgeous! Lucky you who has a nice little shop that sells Mulberries nearby :biggrin:

4. a classic congrats!

5. What a stroke of luck - such lovely leather!

6. Wow you just had to rescue poor little ant. He looks really beautiful. What a great find.

7. What a handsome boy Kris! Lucky you for finding him!!
    Congratulations!

8. Gosh, what a beauty! Congrats :smile:

9. Wow what a find! You mean you have never gone into that shop before but just realised they have Mulberry!?

10. Congratulations! What a beautiful leather!

11. A happy ending - it's finally found a good home.

12. What a great find Kris Well done and Congratulations! Dream find these days, darwin leather in a shop.

13. Thank you so much, girls - I am so pleased with him:biggrin:
    rr - I knew they had Mulberry, but I haven't been there for years!

14. Oh Kris - well done! What an utterly gorgeous Anthony - the leather is so beautiful.

Would you mind my asking what treatments you gave him?

Ells xx

15. Congrats on your lovely new bag ! What a great thing to just find it like that.