Yet another sloane vs large veneta dilemma

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So here she is, introducing Burnt Red! The colour is just wonderful but so hard to capture. I love confused colours - couldn't quite decide if it's a red orange, oh no its an orange-brown, oh wait it's a rust! I think the colour is close to appia (which I don't have) but this one's a bit more pop, maybe?
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1421979285.300187.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1421979336.718490.jpg
    Apologies for the photos, I was in a hurry when these were taken so I did not get the chance to take an outdoor photo. With it is the aubergine wallet that I bought last year & will be using for travelling. It fits my passport & iphone 6!

2. That is a beautiful bag & color! You should love mixing it with your wardrobe, it looks so versatile to me. I love your comment about "confused colors". I can see all of the shades you listed, lol!

Enjoy & thanks for posting pics!

3. This is a gorgeous colour - red/brown/orangr - perfect for a large veneta!! When is this colour from? Is it new??

4. Appia is pink brown color. I am not sure if it is close to this burnt red. Orange is not my color and I don't see Orange at all in Appia

5. Thank you ladies!
    Coachgrl, colour's versatile indeed! It's summer here in Australia and I am going to pair her with my maxi dresses for fun!
    Silkpearl, I think she's from F/W, recent one (anyone correct me if I'm wrong I am not sure either)
    Lkweh, good to know about pink brown. This definitely has orange tones.
    It's amazing how BV could come up with these amazing confused colours! Lol