Yet another question

nanrao

O.G.
May 3, 2006
which key holder can hold two smart key fobs and about 3-4 keys? Am I better off getting a pouch and putting all of it in or should I get the individual key holder model? I suppose I could split it up between keyholder and the canvas cles but ideally I'd love to keep it all together.

Thank You.

If you get the 6 key holder you can put the regular keys inside and leave the two smart fobs hanging outside if that's ok with you?

I've never tried so I'm not sure if it will work though...

If you get the 6 key holder you can put the regular keys inside and leave the two smart fobs hanging outside if that's ok with you?

I've never tried so I'm not sure if it will work though...

I'm trying to keep everything contained - so maybe one in one out might work. I don't want to split the keys up -- I know it will drive me crazy and I will forget something somewhere. These car keys don't have sharp edges so I don't think that will be an issue. I'm wondering if I should just get an epi or empriente key pouch and put the whole thing in so it stays together. Most people seem to have one smart key so it looks ok - the two is what is difficult!

Thanks again.

Hubby and I switch cars often throughout the week so I have two sets of car keys in my 6 Key Holder. Due to the bulkiness I'm not able to keep both fobs inside the holder, but it doesn't bother me to keep the keys/fob I'm using that day outside the holder. I LOVE mine and would highly recommend!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459083782.181023.jpg

Hubby and I switch cars often throughout the week so I have two sets of car keys in my 6 Key Holder. Due to the bulkiness I'm not able to keep both fobs inside the holder, but it doesn't bother me to keep the keys/fob I'm using that day outside the holder. I LOVE mine and would highly recommend!

View attachment 3312863

Not a bad idea as I might need the minivan (sob sob) keys to open the sliding doors fairly often anyway. Thank You .