yet another PINK bag....it's a girly med FLAP!! *lots of pics!!*

attachment.php

my small family pic.....from different angle!
attachment.php

attachment.php

with and without flash!
attachment.php

attachment.php

thank you for letting me share more pics!!!! lol:heart::tup:

Attachments

• DSC00814.JPG
    DSC00814.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 5,959
  • DSC00818.JPG
    DSC00818.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 468
  • DSC00815.JPG
    DSC00815.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 462
  • DSC00843.JPG
    DSC00843.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 457
  • DSC00836.JPG
    DSC00836.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 458
OMG, Sophia is adorable!!! Your pink flap isn't bad either:smile: What's the color code of the pink? I'm wondering if that's a color that's still available. Love all your cute accessories.

And here I was thinking I was a pink FANATIC !!!
You have gotten me so so beat. I only have one pink bag and thats the medallion tote like yours, oh now I am lying.. I forgot about my pink GUCCI that I have had forever and a day with the matching pumps, that I will just not give up..
Love it all !!!
beautiful choices, taste and most of all BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER..
she is too cute for COCO PUFFS

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY !!!!!!

This is the thread that I've been waiting for hahaha....Congratz Sophia, it's a great pink and as always cute looking daughter :smile:.

:heart::heart::heart: OMG I'm crying here Sophia is so precious! Thank you for the beautiful pics of your gorgeous daughter!

Hey, I have a little boy! VERY cute boy! LOL. And I want to be Sophia's mother-in-law! (Imagining adorable grandkids...) :wlae: Tell her I have lots of Chanels, pink and other colors that she will inherit! And I also will have my little boy trained to appreciate Chanels and to buy them for his little wife! What do you say? LOL. :graucho: