Yet another in beige :) *reveal*

Slegna

Jul 14, 2008
Hi Ladies, I'm so excited about my new bag. It's my HG and also first Chanel bag. Also, it seems recently, many of us are loving the color beige!

It must be some strong innate desire for spring to come quickly. Here in Sweden, it's still as cold as... ice.

Without further ado, here are some photos! :biggrin:

I got my dream bag in Paris this February at the Rue Cambon store.
Nothing like buying your first bag from the flagship store really. My DH has finally succumbed to all my constant 'exposing' him to Chanel bags that he decided to get me one for our 2nd anniversary!
I was super excited and shocked that he would actually buy it! When asked why, he said "After looking at so many Chanel bags, I think it does look quite elegant now. And because I love you."
HAHA! So, ladies, that's my secret. :P
chanel11.jpg

chanel12.jpg

Yes, the packaging is lovely. :nuts:
chanel13.jpg

Here's the love of my life! (sorry DH! :P)
chanel14.jpg

Thank you everyone! :biggrin:
Here are more photos of the bag for you to enjoy.
Jumbo GHW in beige caviar
chanel16.jpg

chanel17.jpg

Ooo, I forgot to mention that when I was at the store, the SA was telling me that there was no more beige caviar jumbos in stock. MY HEART SANK!
I was given a choice of black lambskin jumbo or beige lambskin jumbo. Both are beautiful but too delicate for my rough handling of bags! I settled on the beige lambskin and asked for a new piece.
My SA then went to the back to get a new piece and ran out saying "It must be your day! Here's one in caviar!"
NO words can describe how fortunate I felt at that moment!!!!
chanel18.jpg

chanel19.jpg

Another young lady came in after me to ask for a beige caviar jumbo (popular isn't it!) and it was the lambskin only for her... Ah, I did feel a little sad for her.