Yet another HH question...Iznik yellow?

I have the mercer clutch in the iznik yellow...bought ages ago..but it's a very versitile color...get lots of compliments on it
IMG_1272.jpg

That looks gorgeous. I am thinking of buying it in luggage, my question- what fits in it? Will the mercer wallet , some lipstick, powder, pens, RAZR cell phone fit? Or am I dreaming..? lol

Ladies, I got my mercer satchel in iznik yellow today...it is GORGEOUS!!!! The leather is tdf and it is just the greatest style! I love love love it! It fits my stuff perfectly and I love how the three compartments keep you really organized. The color isn't as bright as I thought, it is more of a mustard yellow (the pic above is a good go by) and is amazing! I will so use this all year round! I think it is actually a good neutral. Definitely a color you don't seen everywhere. I will post pics this weekend...now I am going back to stroke my new baby! I am ssssooo happy right now! :yahoo:

YAY bondgirl i am SO glad you are happy with it! :smile: I was going to keep my mercer but i started getting worried cause i read a few posts about the magnets not staying stuck perfectly if it had a lot in those pockets and i carry so much i didnt want to loose anything

but i already am sad i dont have it may rebuy one down the road

i saw the Iznik yellow today its great :smile: congrads

AND Diraine70 I have the clutch in current and it holds a LOT more then you would think, i have used it with (i use a long wallet stuffed really thick) razr phone, planner, makeup

and yes its full but it closes and doesnt look like overstuffed

i think you could easily fit what you are talking about, in it ! :smile:

That looks gorgeous. I am thinking of buying it in luggage, my question- what fits in it? Will the mercer wallet , some lipstick, powder, pens, RAZR cell phone fit? Or am I dreaming..? lol

Well I'm usually a big bag person, so I had to edit down a lot of things when carrying this....but I would say everything listed above would fit if lined up properly...i've never seen the mercer wallet IRL so im not sure about that...but it's a nice size, it's the smallest bag I own and I wouldn't use it for an everyday bag...but it's perfect for going out
eta...there's also no closure or magnets at the top to keep it together, so that prevents you from putting too much in as well

Thanks Valkyrie, this bag is actually the only yellow thing in my closet...but i love it.