** Yet Another Heli Handle Disaster **

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found the screw in the outer pocket. The bag basically fell apart. I am checking the threads for out Chloe friend at Nordstrom Seattle. I can't find my receipt I was so happy when the bag arrived. I took the tags off and started to carry it soon after. Such a shame, everyone loved that bag. I have never seen a bag fall apart like this. I think Mona has the SA's name.

2. I am happy to report that I returned my Heloise Saturday to my local Nordstrom. Needless to say, the SA was shocked when she saw the bag. I will be contacting a manager as I want to be able to repurchase the Heloise at a later date (once this quility issue has been resolved) at the sale price. For all the ladies with defect bags, we still need to do our letter to Chloe.

3. I had to return my Heloise when it fell apart. Got it from Saks and thankfully they were very good about it even though it had been a few months. Thanks Saks!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice