Yet another GH dilemma...

I sooooo agree with these last few posts about only keeping bags that bowl you over. Every time I've bought a bag that I was on the fence about, I've eventually returned it. I'm trying to listen more to that first gut feeling...

About the GH itself, I bought a red GH city but returned it. I love it on other people, but it just doesn't work for me. It actually is unflattering on me like it's just blingy enough that it turns harsh on me. And again, I love how other people can look stunning with the GH bags.

I saw the GH on a black hobo and I loved it. But tbh the SA put me off it! I think if your on the fence then you should take it back. there is no point in having a bag that you just like!
Could you not get a RH anthra? xx

If you're not comfortable with the GH, you will probably not use it for long and it is a lot of $$ to sit in your closet. I also admire the GH when I see PFer's pics but I know it is not "me". Hard decision though cuz you love the leather.

Since you are paying so much for a bbag, go for something you love and can be use for all year around. GH definitely look more versatile but i love the RH too! Good luck sweetie!

Oh a PS...I did just get an anthracite work with the GH...I too was a little gunshy but it is beautiful and the bag is large enough to carry off the GH...when it's laid against all my bags with the RH it really pops on its own although I don't see myself carrying it as an everyday bag...

Hehe, "oh, wow" test apparently failed for me, once I "ohwowed" myself with a royal blue chloe only to hate it a week later. Thanks god for return policy! That was some impulse purchase, I have to say.

As for GH, I adore it, I didn't even notice Bbags before they came out with GH. Understatement is not my thing.

hi there is an anthracite work with the RH here at Cholina in Bern Switzerland i just saw it these week the leather is to die for would have bought it if i did not just buy a natural GH day last month .

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the advice. While the subforum was closed, I ended up returning the bag...and you know what, I really don't miss it at all. I think I'm going to wait for the fall bags to come out and see how I feel then. I think I should probably add a city bag (surprising to be that I don't actually own a city yet!).

Thanks again!

may I ask where you returned it to? I've been searching for an anthracite GH day, although I passed on a couple from BAL NY because, for me, they were too smooth and not distressed enough. So perhaps yours wouldn't have worked for me, either.

Hey SuLi, glad to know that you're happy with your decision to return the bag. I've not been a huge GH fan myself, but have really contemplated getting a GH Bbag simply because of all the gorgy GH bags we've seen on this forum. But everytime I think about it I drag myself to NM @ Tysons to try one on, and the extra weight (which is a biggie to me since I carry SO MUCH stuff in my bags) just puts me off it. Not to say that GH bags aren't gorgeous -- they are! They're just not my type...

Goodness, I sound like a telenovela...just going on and on and on...

Hey SuLi, glad to know that you're happy with your decision to return the bag. I've not been a huge GH fan myself, but have really contemplated getting a GH Bbag simply because of all the gorgy GH bags we've seen on this forum. But everytime I think about it I drag myself to NM @ Tysons to try one on, and the extra weight (which is a biggie to me since I carry SO MUCH stuff in my bags) just puts me off it. Not to say that GH bags aren't gorgeous -- they are! They're just not my type...

Goodness, I sound like a telenovela...just going on and on and on...

I know how you feel. I think I got caught up in the excitement of staring at all the pics of bags with the GH. There's so many of them at Tyson's.