Yesterday went to visited my Chanel Boutique and...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. decided that I needed to get my last 2 black beauties BEFORE the scary price increase:graucho:...so I went in :ninja: and got these 2 black bags one is gold hadrware and the other in gunmetal silver haerdware....

Attached Files:

2. :popcorn: What could they be? :graucho:

3. anxiously waiting the unravel! You've picked up quite a few beauties over the last few months and I'm sure these new two will be equally beautiful!!!

4. C'mon, I want to have an early night but I need to see this first!!:nuts:

5. 2007A- Fall/Winter Large Diamond Stitch Tote- gunmetal/silver hardware $1995
    and Caviar Jumbo Flap- gold hardware $2250

Attached Files:

6. ummm... i'm so excited could it be a met black reissue and a black caviar jumbo???

reveal fast i cannot wait................

7. OMG, they are both gorgeous, but I loooove the Diamond Stitch!!

Congrats and enjoy them! :yahoo:

8. more pics...

Attached Files:

9. hmm!blk caviar jumbo with g/H and hmm gunmetal...blk met reissue???:graucho::noggin:

10. Ahhh, I can't wait to see... bring on the pictures girl!!! :nuts: :heart: :nuts:

11. wow! good idea to but now before the scary price increase and I love your bags

12. wow!! FABULOUS choices to beat the increase!!

13. Well at least I had one right guess hehe!:tup:
    Congrats on both of them :nuts:They're gorgeous :drool:!mod pics please!!!!!:yes:

14. Ahh omg, they're soo gorgeous!!!! :nuts: :drool: :heart: The flapoholic in me especially LOVES the Jumbo hehe :P... but the DS tote is fab too!! :tup: :heart: I just bought that same Jumbo for my mom (I have it w/ silver h/w), and I plan to use hers too haha! Congrats and enjoy!! :yahoo:

15. beautiful purchases! esp love that caviar jumbo! I'm contemplating it before the increase too... which is only like 2 days away right?! argh! anyways double CONGRATS! you save a bundle!