Yesterday was my b-day and I got a....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. monogram pochette! Its a great small bag, but I want the extender to add to the strap. My So is going to get me the bolt key holder, but before he does I wanted to see if there is anything else I could use to extend the strap. Has anyone attached something other than the bolt key holder to their pochette?

[​IMG]

2. Congrats and happy birthday! : )

3. Check out the visual aids thred, Bagsnbags has a bunch of photos with a gold bracelet hooked on as both the extender and as the chain for her lexington !

Congrats and happy b-day !

4. Congrats! You can also try searching around eBay for a Panda Cles to use as an extender :smile:

5. Thanks everyone!! I was thinking of searching for a panda cles or even getting the Jack and Lucie keychain (especially since I have a halloween b-day)

6. ooh beautifal!! i still have yet to purchase my first vuitton piece. itll prolly be used :sad:

7. happy birthday! def get the jack and lucie for halloween--too cute!

8. Happy Birthday And Congrats!:yahoo:

9. happy b-day!
    Good choice on that pochette!! :yes:i'm eyeing it myself!....among other bags...lol:graucho:

10. I'm the same way. I get a bag, but I still have others on my list. It never ends lol

11. Pretty!! Congrats, and Happy Birthday early Jenn83! :biggrin:

12. Congrats and Happy Birthday!!!:yahoo: A Jack and Lucie Keychain would be so cute since your are a Halloween baby!:heart:

13. Congrats!!!

14. congrats! super cute, Happy belated Birthday!

15. Nice bag! I just received mine two days ago and I love it! Small enough for the essentials yet still classy. I'd love to see what you decide to use as an extender...it will give me some ideas. Happy birthday!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice