Yesterday I Came Home With This MJ...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Striptease time...

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. A Bruna in Teal!!! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The color is tdf, I'm in love.:tup: I was torn between the Bruna in Teal or the Stam in Raspberry. I didn't like the way the gold looked with the raspberry color so the Bruna won out.

4. GORGEOUS!!! Love the teal. So, so pretty. Congrats. I love that bag.

5. Wow! That is gorgeous!

6. Thanks ladies. I love this bag been eyeing it for over month. It's a fun color. I never would of thought to get a teal bag, but something about this one just made me bite.

7. stunning!congrats!!!!

8. Love the color. It is so gorgeous! It looks great w/ the gold hardware. Enjoy!!!

9. its beautiful ! lol @ the striptease and the shot with just the handles showing ! so cute ! :roflmfao:

10. that almost looks like Topaz -- did the flash make it look much brighter than it really is??

Very pretty - where did you get it from?

11. ooh la la! So sexy! Love the striptease.. can I stick some dollar bills in the belt??

12. what a GORGEOUS BAG!!! love it!!

13. :drool: OMG that teal/gold color is gorgeous! You chose well, this is such a pretty bag, and it'll be perfect for spring!

14. That is one beautiful bag!

15. No it's really green where as the Topaz has a bit of blue to it. It's not the flash it is really bright. I love the color. I got it from Bloomy's. :tup: