Yesterday arrived: My new Echant Me

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW it's so beautiful!!!!! The chocolate leather is scrumptious!!! Very snazzy with the red lining too; totally love it and it looks divine on you! Congrats!

O.M.G....goldi, you and TygerKitty are going to be the death of me, with your AMAZING bags!! I adore the color combination on this bag -- the red lining with the gold and choco is absolutely perfect!

Before I was convinced that the Enchant Me was meant to be made of pebbled glossy leather or matte leather only -- but you have officially changed my mind. (And then some). Stunning!! Thanks for posting!! :smile:

I love the EM in this leather! It looks absolutely fabulous. Please post pics of the bag once it's started to soften. I am sure it will look even more delicious in a couple weeks' time.

Goldie - Thank you so much for the modeling pics. You really look fabulous and I love getting an idea of the size. I have to be honest that at first I wasn't a huge fan of this style, but your modeling pics totally changed my mind. It looks gorgeous!

What are your thoughts? Are you pleased? Is it starting to get slouchier? Thanks!

Beautiful. I just got word that my Bespoke will be done soon. I got the final payment notice so I'll do that on Sunday (since nothing can move until Monday anyway). I got mine in Matte Chocolate. I truly hope I like it. I am stuck with BE in the sense I only like 2 styles (Hold Me and Hug Me) so I hope a Hobo will change that.
The Bag looks lovely on you :smile:

This bag looks beautiful on you Goldie! Congratulations--this style is so lovely in this leather choice, and it loooks like it was made for you. Thanks for the modeling pics--they are wonderful!

Goldi - what a winning choice of leather. I'm interested in what made you choose the glossy chocolate? did you have a swatch or prior experience? It's always difficult to imagine a style/leather combo... and I think your choice was very insightful - I think BE may see a few more orders of this bag :smile:

thanks goldie, for the beautiful modelling pics, the bag is just too gorgeous

I am amazed that the EM weights 800 g, I thought the bag would be lighter