Yes to parchemin for first bag?

Jul 1, 2008
Hi there! I started collecting Hermes bracelets a while back. Now for my first bag, im looking into a jypsiere. My store has parchemin 34 jypsiere. Im a male about 5'7 and medium build. Please give your opinions about the color and any concerns or comments. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Allan

I love parchemin absolutely, but the jypsiere being a messenger bag may have color transfer issues with your jeans....To be practical you may want to consider a lower-maintenance color...?

I would agree that color transfer would be a worry. Also, I feel that Parchemin is rather a feminine color, in that most men's accessories are not off-white. But that's just my take; if you love the color, of course that shouldn't be a concern!

LG has a parchemin birkin, it's easier to avoid contact with clothing. l'd worry more about colour transfer with a jypsiere.

I think the colour would be great on a man, though.

i think darker color Jypsiere is not hard to find at all, I would wait for a more practical color for the first bag, unless u wear light colors all the time

I would agree that color transfer would be a worry. Also, I feel that Parchemin is rather a feminine color, in that most men's accessories are not off-white. But that's just my take; if you love the color, of course that shouldn't be a concern!

I agree. I would worry about color transfer because the bag hangs down around the hip area.

Apart from the color (too light and color transfer issue), you need to think about the ease of access items inside the bag. I find it quite troublesome to get my phone out of the bag when I am walking on the street. Also, closing it while you are waking is not easy either.

You may also consider evelyne or Steve if you like messenger style bag. Jypsiere is not a cheap model to begin with. Don't buy it unless you really love it.

HTH.

What do ur heart tell u? Have u try it on? U will have to be careful if u are going to wear it with jeans as the colour of the jean will transfers to the bag. One of my friends has a white B and has forgotten about wearing jeans and colour transfer and her white B got so blue mark on it. If u r wearing working pants, it should be all right but make sure u ask your SA. Good luck.