Yes to Carrots, Cucumbers, Tomatoes and Blueberry Line

k0be36

Jan 5, 2009
I have been looking at the Yes To line recently and am wondering what the reviews are for some of the products. I have normal to oily skin and have been using the kiehl's face line which have been working for me but lately (i don't know due to stress or eating habits) i have been breaking out on both side of my face. I searched the internet for reviews and the reviews have been minimal and mixed. I have also searched TPF and the last thread was in 2009 and I am looking for some more recent reviews. Specifically I am looking at the Yes to Tomatoes line Acne Regime Bundle.
http://www.yestocarrots.com/product/acne-regimen-bundle--regularly-2799?product_id=1016

and the facial mask
http://www.yestocarrots.com/product/clear-skin-clearing-facial-mask?product_id=291000

Does anyone have any experience in any of the line's products? Any advice would be so helpful. :smile:

I really liked the facial mask because it dries pretty quickly and leaves your skin feeling smooth, but I've upgraded to another brand (DDF) so I could get rid of my acne scars quicker. I definitely didn't feel any oiliness on my skin after I used the mask.

I use the Yes to Blueberries Brightening Facial towelettes as my makeup remover, (mainly for my face because I use Lancome Bi Facil for my eyes) and it works great, although the scent can be a little too strong sometimes.

I hope it works out for you!

Bump

Has anyone used the yes to blueberries facial cleanser? I'd like to know everyone's experiences with it! I've been breaking like crazy and not quite sure if it's bc I'm super stressed out or if it's the argan oil I've started using or this!

Thanks!

This past Saturday I purchased Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes - meh, it's ok. Not to crazy about the smell.

Makeupalley had tons of reviews on this product line.

i LOVE the cucumber cleansing towelettes

plumdistrict has a voucher deal for the yestocarrots.com
$35 worth of product for $15
and if u use coupon code mom25 during checkout at plumdistrict..it brings the price down to $11.xx so u get $35 worth of stuff for $11 bux

enjoy!