YES or No on this Ring

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not my favorite, but I am not much of a heart person. If you like it - go for it!

2. I personally wouldn't wear it, but it could look cute as long as the heart isn't too big.

3. Not my style.

4. Yes stunning I would never take this ring off my finger,the colour and shape of the pink love heart stone is very pretty-good choice great taste

5. I love the style but I think it's a little too much for a gold plated/ lab created ring..:shrugs: But then again, I'm not an expert on jewelery :P

6. just okay, don't love it

7. I don't like heart shaped stones, but if you love it, go for it!

8. Ehh, I'm not feeling it.

9. not crazy for it.

10. No, I'd say it's 'too much', but if it suits your taste - why not? :smile:

11. I am gonna go with no.

12. If you're a 'heart' gal and love the ring, then go for it. Don't care for it myself......if you do think you'd find something that you would love more.....I'd wait for it. :smile:

13. too expensive for what it is, you can find a white gold with a real stones, not lab created for a better price, or so I have seen...try overstock.com

14. I would spend your $$ on something more....authentic. Even if it is smaller/simplier.