YES, my perfect bag does exist!!

Since joining TPF almost a year ago, I've had many bags come and go, looking for the perfect one for me... got pretty close a few times!! I have 4 bags right now that I love to bits, but this one is my HG :yahoo:

~ it's slouchy
~ beautiful silver hardware
~ gorgeous purple lining
~ not too heavy
~ doesn't slip!!
~ just the right size for an everyday bag
~ soft full grain leather
~ goes with everything

And here she is... my new MFF medium black Zoe with silver hardware. The leather is a lot thinner than my large chocolate boutique Zoe, but I love that about it... it makes it so squishy & slouchy, and lighter!! The silver hardware also opens up a whole new world of keyfobs to match. I added an extra dogleash clip to make the strap a bit longer and it is now purse PERFECTION :party:

The curse of purse-cursed is over!! I finally have my holy grail.

015-1.gif

Looks so classy and pretty! I have the same keychain. Love it! Congrats!!!

....I don't know about you but since I have my Zoe's, I could be ok with not buying another bag. (For along time at least,lol...):smile:

Yep me too Dawn!! Well depends how you define a long time....lol

Thanks again for the nice comments everyone, no one can appreciate finding "the perfect one" like a true Coachie can. :flowers:

I got this exact MFF Zoe at Christmas time and she has been sitting in the COACH shopping bag, tags attached and receipt inside in my closet. I've been debating on exchanging her for a different color. I only have 3 bags, the siggy khaki/orchid medium Zoe, the black 2007 Legacy Shoulder and now this black medium leather MFF Zoe. Your pictures are making me lean towards keeping her :smile: I conditioned my Legacy shoulder bag with Apple, can I do that with the Zoe as well?

I got this exact MFF Zoe at Christmas time and she has been sitting in the COACH shopping bag, tags attached and receipt inside in my closet. I've been debating on exchanging her for a different color. I only have 3 bags, the siggy khaki/orchid medium Zoe, the black 2007 Legacy Shoulder and now this black medium leather MFF Zoe. Your pictures are making me lean towards keeping her :smile: I conditioned my Legacy shoulder bag with Apple, can I do that with the Zoe as well?

Are you happy with your black legacy bag? Maybe since you already have a black bag it might be good to see if you like any of the other colors...maybe a fun spring color? But if you love black bags you certainly can't go wrong keeping it either! Luckily with Coach's return policy there is no rush to decide.

I already Appled her up, the night I got her. As far as I know you can use it on most regular leathers... just not the ones listed on the bottle.

Are you happy with your black legacy bag? Maybe since you already have a black bag it might be good to see if you like any of the other colors...maybe a fun spring color? But if you love black bags you certainly can't go wrong keeping it either! Luckily with Coach's return policy there is no rush to decide.

I already Appled her up, the night I got her. As far as I know you can use it on most regular leathers... just not the ones listed on the bottle.

I think that's the thing, out of 3 nice bags, 2 are black. My sister would LOVE to buy the Legacy shoulder bag but I know once I sell it, there's no getting it back for the price I paid for it. I got it for under $100 at the outlet and it has the legacy lining so it's not the MFF Legacy shoulder. I've been watching some Zoe's on eBay. I'm really wanting the Petrol Zoe. I'd love to have a patent bag. Maybe I'll keep the black AND get a Petrol :graucho: Plus I didn't know if I could condition the black Zoe with Apple and now I know I can so that's even better. Thanks for the info!

:nuts:Congrats' purse-cursed, I love it and it looks Great on you.....I feel the Same about my MFF large Zoe and my black sig. med zoe.... My HG would be the Large in khaki/mahogony...The large mff does have the extra zip as well....Out of all of my bags, this is the Most comfy, functional,prettiest..bag I have Ever purchased, and I don't care that it happen's to be MFF!!!!Congrats, that bag was made for you!!!!I don't know about you but since I have my Zoe's, I could be ok with not buying another bag. (For along time at least,lol...):smile:

I have the large Black Zoe with brass hardware (FP store xfr) and I loved it so much I purchased the Chocolate Zoe with brass hardware which was a FP xfr. They are so comfortabe and remind me of the vinatge bags with it's thick rich leather.