Yes!! My hunk of Chocolate has arrived!!

Kimmie you must use your.......

• 07' fall patchwork wallet!

• Chocolate siggy slim envelope!! It looks best!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Yummm, Yummm!:drool: I sure your all kind of sick of seeing the same bag again and again, Im just so freakin' happy!:yahoo:
Check out my ebay steal Large choco. siggy Carly! $285 and shipping was FREE!!!:nuts:
Which wallet do you like best with it? You pick and I'll use:yes::tup:
Oh yeah, had to add my kiddos initials too:love:

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 573.jpg
    Ebay Pics 573.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Ebay Pics 574.jpg
    Ebay Pics 574.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Ebay Pics 575.jpg
    Ebay Pics 575.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 135
fall patchwork is divine with brown tones...YUM!!! I LOVE!!!!!!
I can't wait to get my chocolate piece...
I want the hobo, but I'm wondering if a medium carly would be better in that color...hm....so that on top of the large leather I want, I will have 3 carlys with room for more! LOL

I feel like i should add some defense as to why I chose the patchwork...since I'm like the only one that has!!!

In pure aesthetic terms, yes matching is GREAT BUT, the beautifulness of the chocolate kind of gets lost on the wallet when you put it in another chocolate thing. The patchwork brightens up more and it will add something special when you pull it out to use it. It just sort of juxtaposes itself against the bag and it will cheer you up more to use it, I think :smile:

But honestly I would probably take turns with the wallets to give the beautiful chocolate one some wear :smile:

I think the signature wallet looks so classy with the bag. I'm really starting to like this color combination but my sister just bought it so I guess I'll have to find another one. We hang out too much together! Congrats on the great deal!!!

I feel like i should add some defense as to why I chose the patchwork...since I'm like the only one that has!!!

In pure aesthetic terms, yes matching is GREAT BUT, the beautifulness of the chocolate kind of gets lost on the wallet when you put it in another chocolate thing. The patchwork brightens up more and it will add something special when you pull it out to use it. It just sort of juxtaposes itself against the bag and it will cheer you up more to use it, I think :smile:

But honestly I would probably take turns with the wallets to give the beautiful chocolate one some wear :smile:
Lol candace! You are so funny:lol: I really love how you put so much thought into your posts! It can really make a girl think:idea:. Your great!!:woohoo:

I voted the 2nd one but meant to vote for the patchwork! If it were me, I'd look in my purse and smile at the patchwork because of all the gorgeous patches all over it! That's how my patent wristlet in magenta is... I just smile when I open my bag and there that pretty color is 'smiling' back at me! So, take away one vote for slim and give it to patchie! LOL! BTW, gorgeous bag! I love it!!