Yes, It's Another Gray Kingston Thread, With Uggs

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
O.G.
Jun 17, 2012
WOOT!!! :yahoo: I got my Kingston today from QVC and it is PERFECT! :happydance: (Yes, it is as pretty as GG's...lol!!) I also got my new gray Uggs and they are SO CUTE.

124d39d1-f7b1-4d95-a58a-d7f02b566159_zpsd527fa69.jpg

WOOT!!! :yahoo: I got my Kingston today from QVC and it is PERFECT! :happydance: (Yes, it is as pretty as GG's...lol!!) I also got my new gray Uggs and they are SO CUTE.

124d39d1-f7b1-4d95-a58a-d7f02b566159_zpsd527fa69.jpg

The bag looks amazing. Uggs are soo adorable! How do you wear them though? I have always considered Uggs something to wear around the house, maybe to buy groceries and thats it. Thats the reason why I never got them. But this look so much more fashionable then plain tan ones. They always feel so soft when I give them a pet at (the zoo) Dillards :smile:

The bag looks amazing. Uggs are soo adorable! How do you wear them though? I have always considered Uggs something to wear around the house, maybe to buy groceries and thats it. Thats the reason why I never got them. But this look so much more fashionable then plain tan ones. They always feel so soft when I give them a pet at (the zoo) Dillards :smile:

Thanks! I wear them everywhere. They look really cute with leggings or slim jeans. I think people either love or hate Uggs...there's no middle ground, haha.

WOW Sarah! You sure picked out winners!

Love the bag, the uggs and the booties. I was tempted but I too wanted gray and they were sold out by the time I saw them, so I passed on them. I would have bought the black or the burgundy but I got the previous TSV booties in black (the suede quilted ones) and had ordered a pair of clarks in burgundy a few days before, so I passed on them.

WOW Sarah! You sure picked out winners!

Love the bag, the uggs and the booties. I was tempted but I too wanted gray and they were sold out by the time I saw them, so I passed on them. I would have bought the black or the burgundy but I got the previous TSV booties in black (the suede quilted ones) and had ordered a pair of clarks in burgundy a few days before, so I passed on them.

Thanks, MB! I can't decide about the EO boots; they are kind of a weird color. Of course, they were such a good price I'll probably keep them. :biggrin: I wish I had bought the black instead.

OMG!!!! Just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get my gray Kingston and my TSV boots!!!!! But I ADORE the UGGS!!!!!!!!!

Congrats GF!!!!!!!!!!!!