Yes, It's Another Gray Kingston Thread, With Uggs

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
WOOT!!! :yahoo: I got my Kingston today from QVC and it is PERFECT! :happydance: (Yes, it is as pretty as GG's...lol!!) I also got my new gray Uggs and they are SO CUTE.

Nebo

Mar 14, 2014
Louisiana
WOOT!!! :yahoo: I got my Kingston today from QVC and it is PERFECT! :happydance: (Yes, it is as pretty as GG's...lol!!) I also got my new gray Uggs and they are SO CUTE.

The bag looks amazing. Uggs are soo adorable! How do you wear them though? I have always considered Uggs something to wear around the house, maybe to buy groceries and thats it. Thats the reason why I never got them. But this look so much more fashionable then plain tan ones. They always feel so soft when I give them a pet at (the zoo) Dillards :smile:

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
The bag looks amazing. Uggs are soo adorable! How do you wear them though? I have always considered Uggs something to wear around the house, maybe to buy groceries and thats it. Thats the reason why I never got them. But this look so much more fashionable then plain tan ones. They always feel so soft when I give them a pet at (the zoo) Dillards :smile:
Thanks! I wear them everywhere. They look really cute with leggings or slim jeans. I think people either love or hate Uggs...there's no middle ground, haha.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
I also bought the QVC TSV Earth Origins boots in gray. The jury is still out on them...I can't decide about the color.

MaryBel

Dec 3, 2012
WA
WOW Sarah! You sure picked out winners!

Love the bag, the uggs and the booties. I was tempted but I too wanted gray and they were sold out by the time I saw them, so I passed on them. I would have bought the black or the burgundy but I got the previous TSV booties in black (the suede quilted ones) and had ordered a pair of clarks in burgundy a few days before, so I passed on them.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
WOW Sarah! You sure picked out winners!

Love the bag, the uggs and the booties. I was tempted but I too wanted gray and they were sold out by the time I saw them, so I passed on them. I would have bought the black or the burgundy but I got the previous TSV booties in black (the suede quilted ones) and had ordered a pair of clarks in burgundy a few days before, so I passed on them.
Thanks, MB! I can't decide about the EO boots; they are kind of a weird color. Of course, they were such a good price I'll probably keep them. :biggrin: I wish I had bought the black instead.

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
OMG!!!! Just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get my gray Kingston and my TSV boots!!!!! But I ADORE the UGGS!!!!!!!!!

Congrats GF!!!!!!!!!!!!