yes, it works!

annael_ele

Dec 3, 2007
i did it. i'm so excited and happy that i will receive my watercolor speedy this week! :yahoo:
well, i gotta say that i loved it from the first sight but for any reason i never considered buying it. maybe also because i promised myself that i won't buy a LV until the middle of the summer when i hopefully (!) pass university. but since two weeks it's on my mind and so i called the nearest store but they're out of them. i was waitlisted but they're unsure if they're receiving any. so i called them again today and the very nice lady at the phone told my to call another store and they are having some!!!!! so they will send it to me. i'm so happy! but i hope it will arrive safe and that it will be a speedy, because the phone-lady asked my about the closure - zipper or hard one. and i don't know what she was meaning with it. as far as i know a speedy has a zipper.... well, i'll see.
thanks for letting me share!

aaahhhh, i'm still waiting for the speedy to arrive. i'm not very patient and in addition to that the lady on the phone said that it will take not more than four days and tomorrow is the 4th day.... hope it arrives tomorrow!