yes, i'm miss indecisive and confused again...

black city 04 or grenat work 06

• black city '04

• grenat work '06

Results are only viewable after voting.
OK sea~ I am not into city bags anymore~ as much as I love the city~ I find it is too small for me! I prefer the Work size more then the City. I have been on the egde over whether or not to sell my caramel '03 city but I just can't do it b/c the leather is TDF TDF TDF!!!! I say~ if you are going to get some use of the black city then get it but if you are absolutely certain you will not be using the city then pass. I just couldn't give up a bag with amazingly soft leather.

OK sea~ I am not into city bags anymore~ as much as I love the city~ I find it is too small for me! I prefer the Work size more then the City. I have been on the egde over whether or not to sell my caramel '03 city but I just can't do it b/c the leather is TDF TDF TDF!!!! I say~ if you are going to get some use of the black city then get it but if you are absolutely certain you will not be using the city then pass. I just couldn't give up a bag with amazingly soft leather.

u're so right zac...
i've been using my weekenders a lot too, and get rid of most of my cities.
but these last 2 days i've been using my magenta city again and found it still can fit my needs.
the problem is the grenat looks too "new" for me... i have a thing for older bags and found this black kinda irresistable :P
look just how it slouchs :drool:
DSCN2622.jpg