YES! im getting my first Hermes bag for Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just be very careful. I don't know where you live, if in LA or NY something never mind. But in some areas of the country you could be targeted because of the handbag that you carry. I would also guard it with your life and I don't know if I would recommend taking it to high school with you. It could get stolen,dirty or etc.

I think by "biamonte", she means "diamante".

Sorry, but I think TropicalCandy's post is a little off. The "Peacock" Birkin doesn't exist. And I highly doubt a Pirates of the Caribbean Fendi Spy exists either.

Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong!

i know it sounds silly and your probably thinking " how old are you?" well im 14 and it will be my first hermes birkin bag. i am getting the pink peacock one or the black peacock one with the biamonte encrusted padlock!. i am soo excited because it will add to my extensive collection of juicy, balenciaga, thomas wylde and chanel! off and i also might be getting a Fendi spy bag (the pirates of the carribian one) do you think it is okay that i am getting one at my age?

Hi, I am guessing you mean an ostrich, diamond encrusted Birkin?

My only suggestion (I have a 15 year old) would be to start of with a more durable skin (such as togo) and perhaps to get a non diamond encrusted one. I would worry about my teens safety carrying an diamond encrusted bag around.

I think by "biamonte", she means "diamante".

Sorry, but I think TropicalCandy's post is a little off. The "Peacock" Birkin doesn't exist. And I highly doubt a Pirates of the Caribbean Fendi Spy exists either.

Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong!

I agree. The post does seem off. And why wasn't it posted in the Hermes section?

At any rate, I have never heard of an ostrich birkin with a diamond encrusted lock. The locks are covered in ostrich!

i know it sounds silly and your probably thinking " how old are you?" well im 14 and it will be my first hermes birkin bag. i am getting the pink peacock one or the black peacock one with the biamonte encrusted padlock!. i am soo excited because it will add to my extensive collection of juicy, balenciaga, thomas wylde and chanel! off and i also might be getting a Fendi spy bag (the pirates of the carribian one) do you think it is okay that i am getting one at my age?

I'm really curious to see how these bags look like. Peacock Birkin and Pirates of Carribean? Hrmmm .... :wondering

Stay in school, study hard, go to college, and get a very good job so that you will always be able to feed your addiction, and not have to depend on the kindness of strangers (rather, mom, dad, future love etc.)! I hear when you get addicted as early as you (and congratulations on such good taste at such a dear age), it is very hard to kick the habit. Not that one would want to! Congratulations, only 98 days until Christmas!

I don't see anything wrong with starting early with your love for handbags. I got my first Chanel when I was 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.