Yes, I love my Chanels but to the Maldives?!

luciabugia

Not your average MOM
O.G.
Dec 31, 2008
I'm in the Maldives on a week vacay with DH, celebrating our 11th anniversary and while waiting to board the boat to our resort, I saw a lady dressed in black dress ala Aurdey H with a black M/L lamb flap and heel boarding the boat! DH commented "Chanel to the beach?" Hmmm, I love my Chanels but not to a secluded island resort where one doesn't even need a pair of flip flop to walk.., just bare footed!

Just wanna share this thought with you girls.. ;) Warmest regards to all from one of the most beautiful place on earth!

P.S. Travel makes us humble.. we tend to realize what a small space we occupy in this world..

I'm in the Maldives on a week vacay with DH, celebrating our 11th anniversary and while waiting to board the boat to our resort, I saw a lady dressed in black dress ala Aurdey H with a black M/L lamb flap and heel boarding the boat! DH commented "Chanel to the beach?" Hmmm, I love my Chanels but not to a secluded island resort where one doesn't even need a pair of flip flop to walk.., just bare footed!

Just wanna share this thought with you girls.. ;) Warmest regards to all from one of the most beautiful place on earth!

P.S. Travel makes us humble.. we tend to realize what a small space we occupy in this world..

can't agree more....

Ahhh Maldives...you know when I was there I saw Birkin's, and Kelly's by the pool and on the sand, so I guess some ladies do like to bring their beautiful bags to the beach...as for me...I would bring my trusty canvas beach bag and leave my babies at home, no way would I bring my lambskin flap, I obsess over it just walking around my house!

the Maldives are beautiful....I saw a lot of Hermes bags when we were there, I guess it is just personal preference and there are some parties, etc :smile: