Yes! I convinced my boyfriend

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
to buy me something LV! He thinks I have a spending problem, so although it's something small, it's a big deal for me! :yahoo:He tried to get it yesterday but the boutique was closed! I will get it today and post pics!

Congrats jellybebe! I can't wait to see pics! You have such a sweet bf ;)

I had to convince mine to get me LV too lol. Silly bfs. HOw I wish they're like the others DHs here that'd join tpf to get suggestions on LV for the wives! I'll just have to wait and hope that'll happen one day!

^But yours drove down to Seattle to get a bag for you. That's pretty sweet!

True that... :yes:. But that boy is sure hard to convince! He still can't believe he spent $700 cdn on a bag! ON A BAG. Haha.

Is your bf getting the thing today? I'm excited! I should be studying but noooo Im checking back here every few minutes lol.

True that... :yes:. But that boy is sure hard to convince! He still can't believe he spent $700 cdn on a bag! ON A BAG. Haha.

Is your bf getting the thing today? I'm excited! I should be studying but noooo Im checking back here every few minutes lol.

You're so cute! It won't be for a few more hours. What are you studying? Do you go to UBC?

^ Yup I go to UBC. I'm taking a 3 credits course in 3 weeks as an elective for pharmacy. So it's super intense... well for me that is... O and it's foods and nutrition course.