YES!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY got my Damier Speedy 30!!!

1. My fiancee took me to Scottsdale Fashion Square LV tonight and bought me my Damier Speedy 30--an early birthday present!!!

You ladies are soooo right-- IT IS GORGEOUS!!!

We are waiting for Nip/Tuck to come on right now, so tomorrow night I will post pics!!!!!:yahoo:

Thanks again to all of you who helped me make my decision about the bag!!!:wlae: :nuts: :heart:

Nicole

2. Congrats Nicole!!!:yahoo: Can't wait to see the pics and isn't your fiance wonderful:love:

3. LOL Thanks Lee it took alot of training!!

JK he is so sweet:smile:

4. YAY! :yahoo:

congrats! and early HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :party: :heart:

5. Hay Caramba:yahoo: I am so glad for you, I want the same bag in the new Azur line, I will check tomorrow for you pictures.

6. Congratulations, such a gorgeous bag!:love:

7. Congratulations!!

8. Congrats!!!
    Wait to see your pic with gorgeous bag tomorrow!

9. Congratulations! :yahoo:

Can't wait to see the pics! :drinkup:

10. Gongratulations!!

11. Yayyy! Congratulations, fellow virgo, it's a beautiful bag! I also have the Damier Speedy on my bday list, but i have to wait until saturday to see what I get.:wlae:

12. The Snorks-- LOL I have a confession to make...it is an EARLY birthday present!! My real bday is not until Oct. 4...I am a Libra!!

LOL :smile:

13. congrats and happy brithday! wish my bf would get me something =)

14. :nuts: :yes: A stunner...what a terrific choice!! I luv luv the Damier!!!! I luv my 25 and I baby it the most out of all my bags b/c its so cute!!!

Congrats!!

15. Congrats, you're sooo lucky! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice