YES!!!!! Emmy scores!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ..I FINALLY got a tomato zc w/ silver h/w to match my prized tomato blake!!! I got it off ebay for $239...after authenticating it here OF COURSE!!!! Oh I am psyched!!! I will post pics when the beauty arrives...just wanted to share!!

OH..and if anyone sees a zc in DENIM come up call out the swat team and track me down!!!!:supacool:

2. Congats, Emmy! I know you have been wanting to match your ZC's to your bags. I am jealous of your matchi-ness. I still don't even own a ZC. I really need to get on the ZC bandwagon.

A denim ZC would be great with your Denim bag.

3. YAY! congrats, how exciting!

4. Yay! That's fantastic!! Congratulations and be sure to post pics when it arrives:tup:

5. Congrats! Yay, can't wait to see your pictures!

6. Congratulations on getting your perfect ZC! I'm still searching for mine - crossing my fingers I'll get it someday!

7. congrats! tomato is an awesome colour

8. yay! i'm glad you got your zc.... i can't wait to see your matching set together.

9. sweet! that's so cool it matches your blake!!

10. Congrats Emmy! I love matching my ZC's to my bags when I'm feeling in the mood - there's just something about having some matching accessories, you know?

11. congrats! that colour is so pretty

12. congrats! cannot wait to see your zc and the blake together!!

13. Congrats Emmy! It feels so good to get what you have been looking for!

14. :woohoo:Pics!!!!! ASAP!!!!!! :woohoo:

15. YAYAYAYAYAY! so excited for you :yahoo: