Yes, Another Thread About Messages

Alex Spoils Me

Sofa King Spoiled.
Aug 14, 2009
Hi Mods,

I have a question and if anyone can direct me to the proper thread, much obliged.

When I get a red Notification of a quote, cool.

But when I get a noti of a perhaps a quote or a pm or something else, when I answer to one, the rest disappears and can't find the rest of the messages.

PM's are always there but when I look for quotes or whatever, after responding to one of something, poof, they're gone.

Any help :heart:

You have to click on your name to see the rest of your quotes not on the Private Messages link.

As an aside but somewhat related note, I wish the quote notification would go away if I happen to read the threads I've been quoted in before going into my messages/quotes to see them. I wish the system could be smart enough to know I've already been back to those threads.

Last edited:
You have to click on your name to see the rest of your quotes not on the Private Messages link.

As an aside but somewhat related note, I wish the quote notification would go away if I happen to read the threads I've been quoted in before going into my messages/quotes to see them. I wish the system could be smart enough to know I've already been back to those threads.

Thanks, bnjj. Off to check out what you suggested.:smile: