Yes, Another Thread About Messages

Alex Spoils Me

Sofa King Spoiled.
Aug 14, 2009
Hi Mods,

I have a question and if anyone can direct me to the proper thread, much obliged.

When I get a red Notification of a quote, cool.

But when I get a noti of a perhaps a quote or a pm or something else, when I answer to one, the rest disappears and can't find the rest of the messages.

PM's are always there but when I look for quotes or whatever, after responding to one of something, poof, they're gone.

Any help :heart:

bnjj

Jovi Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
You have to click on your name to see the rest of your quotes not on the Private Messages link.

As an aside but somewhat related note, I wish the quote notification would go away if I happen to read the threads I've been quoted in before going into my messages/quotes to see them. I wish the system could be smart enough to know I've already been back to those threads.

Last edited:

Alex Spoils Me

Sofa King Spoiled.
Aug 14, 2009
You have to click on your name to see the rest of your quotes not on the Private Messages link.

As an aside but somewhat related note, I wish the quote notification would go away if I happen to read the threads I've been quoted in before going into my messages/quotes to see them. I wish the system could be smart enough to know I've already been back to those threads.

Thanks, bnjj. Off to check out what you suggested.:smile: