Yes, another Neonoe post!

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
I just received this adorable bag - bought it from a girl who purchased it and decided not to keep it. I'm so glad I grabbed this one, since the Noir is impossible to find right now! I had hoped to see this bag in person when I went to NYC last week, but the store I was at had none. So I took a chance and bought it sight unseen.

Like everyone has said, it is super lightweight and very comfy to carry. I've only used it for a couple of hours, but so far, so good. It's very roomy inside and the pocket in the center is deeper than I expected it to be. Perfect spot to hold my phone. The canvas is very soft, and the lining is soft and beautiful. The sides of mine match up very well, which I know a lot of people are complaining about (although I do think it would be impossible for it to match perfectly, due to the shape of the bag). Even though we've all seen it a hundred times by now, I wanted to post a pic of mine!

Attachments

• neonoe.jpg
    neonoe.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,567
I just received this adorable bag - bought it from a girl who purchased it and decided not to keep it. I'm so glad I grabbed this one, since the Noir is impossible to find right now! I had hoped to see this bag in person when I went to NYC last week, but the store I was at had none. So I took a chance and bought it sight unseen.

Like everyone has said, it is super lightweight and very comfy to carry. I've only used it for a couple of hours, but so far, so good. It's very roomy inside and the pocket in the center is deeper than I expected it to be. Perfect spot to hold my phone. The canvas is very soft, and the lining is soft and beautiful. The sides of mine match up very well, which I know a lot of people are complaining about (although I do think it would be impossible for it to match perfectly, due to the shape of the bag). Even though we've all seen it a hundred times by now, I wanted to post a pic of mine!

Congratulations!!!!!!! We are now twins!!! I'm so glad you found it. That kind of deal just means it was meant for you to have that bag!! Hope you enjoy it!! I still haven't changed out of mine. Normally I change bags at a minimum of twice a week and sometimes every day!! LOL

Reactions: kcoach