Yes another.. "I HATE PAYPAL, I HATE PAYPAL!" Rant =(

oahctrec

O.G.
Jan 10, 2006
I am going to cry... :crybaby:

Paypal, I hate you!

I opened a new account and had a couple of sales. I knew I shouldn't have sold so many things and had payments coming so quickly. So of course, they froze my account. :cursing:

I couldn't just let it go. I had over $1700.00 in the account because they reversed one of my withdrawals. So I just got an e-mail today, after jumping through hoops for them trying to get this cleared up. I mean I had to:

- Set credit check address
- Provide my SS#
- Fax them EVERYTHING and a statment saying that things sold were my personal items.

I mean I did everything!!

And then.. I just got the e-mail saying my limited access appeal was DENIED!! :tdown:

I am crying and so freaked out!! The only way I can get this money out is to send a refund to someone. Or else wait 180 days and probably get stuck with NOTHING. Luckily I sold one of my items to someone I know that I can probably trust, but I am so worried... I wish this all would just end.

Thanks everyone for listening to my rant!

Oh I am so sorry this is happening to you! *hugs*
Don't be upset - think strategy! - contact that person that you know and see if they would agree to help you. I really hope things will work out!

I tried to call, and I was on hold for like 15 mins. I don't have time for that... this is so dumb, I swear. They are lucky that they are the #1 known name for online payment.

I am sorry this happened to you. I sold things in the past, sometimes, big ticket items, back to back, and never had this happen to me. I'm surprised to hear they're treating account holders like this. Honestly, you should call their 800 number and speak to a live person. If the st*pid cust svc rep could not help, ask for a manager. Don't settle for the BS they'll give you.

that's a lot of money!!!
i'm sure had you known about the hassle u wouldn't have used it they should have given you a warning or something before they did it

are you allowed to spend the money?
can you get a family member to open an account and you send the money to them then they try and withdraw it?

that's a lot of money!!!
i'm sure had you known about the hassle u wouldn't have used it they should have given you a warning or something before they did it

are you allowed to spend the money?
can you get a family member to open an account and you send the money to them then they try and withdraw it?

It makes ZERO sense... you can receive money, but you can't send or close your account when it's frozen. I feel a lot better now. I got to speak with the person I refunded to, and now we're working it out. =) Thank you so much ladies! I feel like everyone is family here and you all are a great help! :yes: