Yep, Im Beyond obsessed! Buying anothe Balenciaga, You are picking the color: POLL

Your choice will be my next purchase this week!!

• Ink City

• Cornflower City

• 05' Indigo City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Im Doing it!!! Another City B-bag!!:nuts: This time it will be the shade of blue you choose. I will post pics as soon as I get the color I cant decide on. What do you like best?:suspiciou

Uhm... :shame: I got the white one a while back, so I have both the white and the ink. I couldn't part with either one, but right now, especially with the warming weather, my white is my favorite bag right now.

BalenciagaLove said:
Uhm... :shame: I got the white one a while back, so I have both the white and the ink. I couldn't part with either one, but right now, especially with the warming weather, my white is my favorite bag right now.

oooh very cool! I'll let ya know which one I pick in the real near future. Thanks for your input and picture;)

rans...I voted for the indigo even though I own cornflower! It might be tough to find a new indigo city. I always have my eyes peeled for the indigo because I think it was such a special color. That being said, you can't go wrong with any of the three choices...they are all gorgeous!

I may be selling my brand new cornflower if I win the apple green mini b-bag auction. PM me if you are interested. It is the bag pictured. <------ I love it but it is a little too wide for me; it feels like I am carrying a briefcase.

I voted indigo too. I feel like it is the prettiest blue they've ever come out w/.

Wow, at this moment the voting is so close! It's like Bush v. Gore all over again :biggrin: Good luck w/ your choice, ranskimmie. Although they are all great, since they are all B-bags!

Becca4277 said:
I may be selling my brand new cornflower if I win the apple green mini b-bag auction. PM me if you are interested. It is the bag pictured. <------ I love it but it is a little too wide for me; it feels like I am carrying a briefcase.

Hi I pmd ya':biggrin:

I LOVE the cornflower. I have a City in cornflower. It's a great shade of blue that can be used in all four seasons. I think the ink is more of a winter/fall color.

I vote for ink. Unless you know someone who is selling her indigo, it is going to be hard to find. There is a chance one could show up on eBay, but this color does not appear there very often. If one does appear, I would expect it to go for a pretty penny. So if you want to purchase a bag now, I would definitely go with the ink.