Yen Wallet with ML Flap?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the yen wallet style but I have a M/L flap. I understand that the wallet will fit into the bag, but it won't leave room for much else. Does anyone use the yen wallet with M/L bag? Do you find that it works? Or the wallet took up all the space?

2. Here is a pic of the wallet that I am thinking of getting ... Do you think it is a good style for a M/L classic flap? Or is it too big? Thanks!

image-1896353256.jpg
  3. Hi! I think it's too big. The best wallet would be the s-double wallet.

Here is my m/l with the small wallet for your reference.

HTH! :smile:

image-2688145624.jpg

4. Thanks Zasha! What is the style number for your wallet?

5. You're welcome!

12P A48980Y01864
    S-Double wallet
    C3906
    Black

6. Thanks! Do you find that the wallet is too small for everyday use though? Does it fit all your cards? Thx!

7. #7 Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
    Yeah, I find it small for everyday use. I have to use a credit card holder for my credit cards.

For everyday use, I have the Yen (long) wallet though. :smile:

8. I have this one. No clue what it's called. But its small and fits my needs and my jumbo

image-1035042549.jpg

9. I have the same flap & wallet ;)))))

10. :smile:

11. The Yen wallet is definitely too big. I went through this dilemma too and ended up sticking with a smaller wallet. Mine's the smaller version of the wallet that is about the same length as the Yen wallet but has a press stud fastening and an extra fold. Sorry I don't know the name of the styles!

12. Do you mind sharing the code or a pic of your wallet? Thx!