Yen Wallet with ML Flap?

1. I love the yen wallet style but I have a M/L flap. I understand that the wallet will fit into the bag, but it won't leave room for much else. Does anyone use the yen wallet with M/L bag? Do you find that it works? Or the wallet took up all the space?

2. Here is a pic of the wallet that I am thinking of getting ... Do you think it is a good style for a M/L classic flap? Or is it too big? Thanks!

image-1896353256.jpg
  3. Hi! I think it's too big. The best wallet would be the s-double wallet.

Here is my m/l with the small wallet for your reference.

HTH! :smile:

image-2688145624.jpg

4. Thanks Zasha! What is the style number for your wallet?

5. You're welcome!

12P A48980Y01864
    S-Double wallet
    C3906
    Black

6. Thanks! Do you find that the wallet is too small for everyday use though? Does it fit all your cards? Thx!

7. #7 Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
    Yeah, I find it small for everyday use. I have to use a credit card holder for my credit cards.

For everyday use, I have the Yen (long) wallet though. :smile:

8. I have this one. No clue what it's called. But its small and fits my needs and my jumbo

image-1035042549.jpg

9. I have the same flap & wallet ;)))))

10. :smile:

11. The Yen wallet is definitely too big. I went through this dilemma too and ended up sticking with a smaller wallet. Mine's the smaller version of the wallet that is about the same length as the Yen wallet but has a press stud fastening and an extra fold. Sorry I don't know the name of the styles!

12. Do you mind sharing the code or a pic of your wallet? Thx!