Yen wallet for a man

JWiseman

O.G.
Feb 28, 2012
Hi There,

I'm new to this Chanel thread, normally I just post on the Hermes side.

I've been interested in the Yen wallet (ideally quilted caviar, possibly navy or even the black if it had the burgundy interior). Do you think this is a suitable wallet for a guy? Also, can it hold a passport?

I was considering an Hermes Dogon, because of the size and closure, but I am really liking this Yen wallet. My only hesitation is the lack of any closure. Does anyone find that the wallet tends to flap open?

Any input would be much appreciated.

Best,
J :biggrin:

there is a LE quilted zippered wallet, which is bigger than the normal one and can hold a passport/iphone, too.
it comes in calf and lambskin, the black one has the burgundy interior.

the price in germany is EUR 810,-...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1387239602.574875.jpg

Hi J, are you referring to this bi-fold yen wallet? It's good if you don't stuff a lot into the wallet otherwise it's hard to close flat. My friend puts a lot in her wallet and had to switch to a zip around wallet.

On whether you can use it as a passport holder, here's a picture with a passport inside. Not the most ideal passport holder but you can fit it in if this is what you had in mind. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1387239873.398751.jpg

View attachment 2433324

Hi J, are you referring to this bi-fold yen wallet? It's good if you don't stuff a lot into the wallet otherwise it's hard to close flat. My friend puts a lot in her wallet and had to switch to a zip around wallet.

On whether you can use it as a passport holder, here's a picture with a passport inside. Not the most ideal passport holder but you can fit it in if this is what you had in mind. View attachment 2433330

Thanks Mashi! I appreciate the photos, definitely helps! Hmmmm....decisions, decisions. ;)