chanel-boy-bag-fall-2012-velvet-green-purple.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 277
  • green-velvet-chanel-bag poppy delevingne.jpg
    green-velvet-chanel-bag poppy delevingne.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 300
  • MiroslavaDuma.jpg
    MiroslavaDuma.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 234
Dorthy Wang carried the yellow velvet in either episode 1 or 2 of Rich Kids of Beverly Hills

😊😊 I only have basic cable now ( saving up for Chanel 😜)

I don't follow any shoes in non cable now. I guess it's time to check out YouTube

here's pics from dorothy wang's instagram of her yellow velvet chanel boy bag: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393857900.770543.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393857906.353096.jpg

The bag is cute on her and I think the small size boy is perfect. I tried the medium time after time and tried so hard to love it but it looked so boxy on me (my opinion). The small boy holds about the same amount of stuff as a mini flap.

Between your two choices, I would pick the red because it's leather. I'm leery of a lighter color in velvet because to me, it's too high maintenance and I'd be paranoid of getting dirt or pen mark on it. Also I feel like velvet says fall to me. I can't imagine using this in 70+ degree weather and on humid days. The red on the boy is a bit too orange red for me though. What about the yellow patent boy for act 2? Isn't there supposed to be one coming?

Hi poohbag-- yes I'm still waiting.. But Kelli @ BG told me that she was just informed today the yellow patent is leaning towards gold color... So I'm keeping my fingers crossed

I agree with calflu that the 14c red definitely has an orange undertone in person which is not obvious in the picture. I was looking for more of a true red and ultimately passed on this boy.

I still prefer the 14C red to the yellow velvet boy because I prefer leather over velvet. Yellow leather boy would be nice though if u could find one.

Yep leather is my first choice for yellow!! And I'm still hunting 😊😊