Yellow toenails and yellow strappy heels????

rachaelsweet

Apr 17, 2008
Do they look ok? Gross with my skin tone??

Any comments?

Thanks,

Rach

3795866655_bb22700b63_o.jpg

3795866699_f37122fc43_o.jpg

I love yellow sandals, but I am not a fan of yellow toenails under any circumstances because... well, they're yellow. While yellow can be a cute color for clothes and shoes and accessories, it is just an inherently bad color for toenails, IMO. If you want to keep things neutral, I'd go with a French pedi so as not to compete with the sandals. Otherwise a bright contrasting shade would also work. I just cannot get over a visceral, negative reaction to yellow on toenails.

Haha! Your thread topic had me fooled. I was expecting something entirely different! :lol:

I think the yellow sandals and yellow polish is a cute combination. It 's colorful yes, and matchy matchy but it's pretty and fun which is exactly what summer is all about....but then again, as the queen of Pucci , I might be a little biased toward bright colors...Nevertheless I vote yes. Too cute! :tup:

I have never favored yellow on toe nails, but that's my personal opinion. With those shoes, I think even a pale pink nail color would look nice. But if you like it, go for it.

I like the shade of yellow your shoes are on you, but not the nail polish. IMHO, it's just not a flattering shade of yellow on you. A lighter yellow might be better. Better yet, I'd go for a contrasting color (I like purple and yellow or hot pink and yellow) or a simple but elegant french pedi! :smile:

I love yellow sandals, but I am not a fan of yellow toenails under any circumstances because... well, they're yellow. While yellow can be a cute color for clothes and shoes and accessories, it is just an inherently bad color for toenails, IMO. If you want to keep things neutral, I'd go with a French pedi so as not to compete with the sandals. Otherwise a bright contrasting shade would also work. I just cannot get over a visceral, negative reaction to yellow on toenails.

ITA--that color nail polish would be great on black skin though...;)