Yellow thompson Vernis for $300 shipped!!!!! yay!

1. Im starting to really love this forum...
    SO i found myself looking thru eBay alot and today I bought myself a light yellow Thompson Vernis bag for $300 inc shipping and insurace from authentic_lvlady!!!:yahoo:

at first i asked her for free shipping because her BIN was 309, she said she would only if i added in 10 insurance fee. I truly didnt want to go over 300 because im a starving student to i thought id pass.

2 days later, i still kept on looking at thompson vernis pieces, finding fakes here and there. Then I messaged authentic_lvlady again and asked if she can do 310 total because I really loved the bag and heard so many good things about her at www.purseforum.com.

She then wrote back. Ok how about i sell it to you for a total of $300!:wtf:

so i bought it and it is now MIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE. i just hope i dont get duty when it comes thru!!! :rolleyes:

heres some pic:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OH congrats!!! darling, fabulous piece, you will adore it as much as I'm adoring my vernis... how nice of her... I'd love a lavender piece from her, icechick has me dying...

3. I LOVE yellow!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

4. congrats..

5. Thank you ladies. I really love vernis, although i know i have to be super careful when it comes to color transfer.
    so basically i cant wear any dark colored clothing when i use this bag right?

or does color transfer happen only when vernis and something else comes in contact w/ each other for a long time and the weather is hot?

6. Hollllllyyy :censor: !!!!! WOW. That bag looks GREAT!!! Congrats! :yahoo:

7. congrats! glad everything worked out so well with authentic_lvlady

8. i feel so hooked up being on purseforum! I feel kinda silly name dropping esp when I dont know if authentic_lvlady knows this forum or not!

hahah if i wasnt a member here I would probably have to pay $339 for the bag and shipping!

9. Oh, I'm soooo excited for you! I love the yellow vernis, that was one of my favorite colors they made!

10. absolutely gorgeous!

11. I think of cupcakes when I see yellow Vernis...

Congrats once again!!! :supacool:

12. Wow that's gorgeous and what a great price!!!

13. What a beauty for such a great price. Congrats!

14. That's a beautiful bag! Congratulations!

15. Love it! Wow! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice